AfricanTide Union e.V. is a non-profit charity organization, founded in 2010 to support the integration of migrants, especially coming from African countries and to contribute to mutual understanding and respect between different cultures. By so doing, we put our emphasis on nourishing a person’s original culture, since a lack of identification with his or her origin puts tremendous obstacles to his or her educational and social development and threatens the individual psyche.
Moreover, the organization is dedicated to enhancing a dialogue between adults, adolescents and children with and without a background of migration by collaborating with schools, kindergartens and intercultural and intergenerational meeting centers.
Our mission includes:
- The promotion of tolerance and international understanding regarding all aspects of life, culture and intercultural interaction.
- The promotion of intercultural youth, family and senior citizen services.
- The promotion of the social integration of people with a background of migration.
- The integration and reintegration of unemployed people and those searching for jobs into the job market.
- The organization of educational, cultural and recreational activities.
- The realization of multilateral projects.
- The promotion of educational projects like classes and seminars for children, adolescents and adults.
Donate for a Good Cause today
Support the AfricanTide Projects